Welcome to Rushmere Motocross
Rushmere Moto X is set in a valley, we are located in the UK at Rushmere St. Andrew, Ipswich, Suffolk, East Anglia. The main track of our three Moto X practice tracks can be found just across from the parking area. All three of our practice tracks are marshalled and there is no access without a wrist band purchased on the day.
Access to Practice Tracks; No Waiting!
Noise levels to ACU Standard, and these are rigorously adhered too.
Motocross On-site Facilities;
- First Aid
- Burger Van
- Tracks Marshalled
- Ample Parking
- Rushmere Motocross Offers Three Practice Tracks For All Levels
Main Moto X track;
- This track has 15 jumps and is a good all-round practice track.
- No access to this track by anything under 85cc, and No Mini Bikes, Pit Bikes or Quads
- Bikes with wheels less than 17 inches will not be aloud access to the main tracks
Intermediate Moto X Track;
- This has 5 jumps and is a good learning track.
- No Access for Quads
Junior Moto X Track;
- This has 3 jumps and facility to go round the jumps if required by the rider.
- Access only to Bikes of 85cc or less.
- Small Quads aloud only when track is quiet, and at the site managers discretion.
All practice tracks are graded regulary.